12 November 2017

#GODisgreat (JESUS Died For Everybody)...

"GOD painted better than Michelangelo, GOD painted better than Pablo Picasso... GOD painted better than anyone..." - THREE CROSSES
#GODisgreat, first and foremost! HE created the entire Universe within 7 Days. Does GOD exist? Just because you cannot see Oxygen does not mean it does not exist! Noone has ever seen Gravity but Scientists yap about it and its Effects. Who told the Sun where to stand in the Morning? Who blessed the Eagle with supersharp Eyesight? Who told the Snail where to hide and gave the Elephant its humongous Weight? Who taught the Bee how to construct hexagonal Honey Pockets that maximise Space? It can only be The Almighty One! When Birds from Israel to Albania sing, they are probably telling us that: GODisgreat! Worship only oneGOD! #YHWHisLORD...

1. SUNDAY: And GOD said, "Let there be Light"; and there was Light (Christ Consciousness)...
2. MONDAY: Firmament in the midst of the Waters (Heaven)...
3. TUESDAY: Waters under the Heavens gathered together into one Place (Seas); Dry Land appears (Earth); Vegetables; Plants yielding Seeds; Fruit Trees bearing Fruit in which is their Seed...
4. WEDNESDAY: Sun, Moon and Stars...
5. THURSDAY: Swarms of living Creatures; Birds; Great Sea Monsters...
6. FRIDAY: Living Creatures on Earth; Cattle; Creeping Things and Beasts; Man [Adam & Eve]...
7. SATURDAY: GOD rested from all HIS Work...

The Case For Christ
I have never seen JESUS with my two physical Eyes. Nevertheless, I would be a Fool to doubt HIS Existence since every Time I feel attacked by an Evil Force in my Dreamvisions and call HIS Name, I wake up feeling rescued. Everyone is looking for a Shortcut to Happyness plus Fulfillment and sometimes we ask for it from the Devil because he pretends to care. Only GOD can bless us beyond Measure if we are very patient; the Devil performs Quickfixes that are payable with Death. I was born Anglican but grew up with a Craving for Magic though I did not visit Witches nor Warlocks but had Plans to get Powers (Abracadabra, Hocus-pocus) somewhere on Lake Victoria; a few Times I prayed to Lucifer for certain Abilities but not for Money nor Possessions, I beg the Almighty Creator to forgive me! I used to think Hell was at the Namugongo Shrines in KLA City. Then I joined a Catholic School Choir in S1 and felt so rotten inside by the End of the Year (because of the Anger and Lust from my Past) that I accepted JESUS into my Heart and quit the Choir. The following Year, I went into Auto-correct Mode, became a Cabbage to purge my Tongue
and Soul plus started reading the entire Bible in Pursuit of Holyness: I finished the New Testament (small blue Gideons International Bible) quickly first and then embarked on committedly reading Genesis to Malachi plus Apocrypha in the Good News Bible and Jerusalem Bible for two Years just before Y2K [supposed Return of Christ]. The Bible prophesies that JESUS will return to defeat the Devil and Antichrist but only YHWH knows when. Satanists take that as a Joke but when it happens, I pray we are on the winning Side. All Pain (Sickness and Poverty) will cease. An "Ancestral Dragon of Pretended Holiness" was exorcised from me in 2000. Beginning from 2002, I also researched in the Muslim Quran and discovered that JESUS is superior and will be a Witness for or against us on the Day of Judgement. Forgive us, LORD! In my Life, I never fasted for GOD as long as one Month until Ramadan 2002 (only ate at Night) when I was approaching 19 Years of Age. JESUS fasted for 40 straight Days but I could not even finish one mere Day without tasting a little Water. The Year 2005 was the Last Time I remember praying directly to the Devil and also gave up on him but then saw him walking barefoot on Buganda Road in KLA after finishing Campus. Why can't GOD just lock away Satan instead of letting us continuously go through Trials and Temptations? GOD may seem to take HIS own Time, but HE always answers Prayers even though they can unfortunately be delayed by Demons like the Prince of Persia and several others in the Space above us. Trust in the Blood of JESUS...

ENGELS
There are nine Choirs of Angels: 
1. Seraphim (Protection), 
2. Cherubim (Glory), 
3. Thrones (Justice and Authority), 
4. Dominions (Lordships), 
5. Powers (Warriors), 
6. Virtues (Strongholds), 
7. Principalities (Rulers), 
8. Archangels and 
9. Heavenly Angels (Guardians & Messengers)...

The Sweetest Place since 1914 (by Aiko)
Arua is a sweet, superfly, midsize City at the Heart of Africa; thank GOD for the Peace and Tarmac! I started travelling to Arua annually in Y2K and some Roads in the Municipality were already tarmacked though with a number of Murram Edges and Potholes. Some kept being patched up time and time again for example near Heritage Courts until a complete Overhaul was effected. Every Road in Arua was completely retarmacked afresh in this 2000 AD Millenium and new ones worked on for example Oluko Road, Pajulu Road, Go Down Road, Idi Amin Road and the Mvara Secondary Crescent that had very good Soil which was not really too muddy like Red Soil on rainy Days. All the Inter-City Highways linking to Arua were constructed in the 21st Century. If GOD wills, by the Year 2027, all the Roads connecting to Weatherhead Park Lane (around the Arua Golf Course) might be tarmacked. Established on 14th June 1914, two Months after the Belgians agreed to transfer West Nile (Part of Lado Enclave) to Britain, Arua is so rainlessly sunny from December to February that the Grass and some Leaves become dry brown or khaki. This Period is like a dry Winter, no Snow involved but little or absolutely no Rainfall as well. However, when the Spring Rains start falling during March, many Plants suddenly turn green again, Resurrection Type of Way. It's like Happiness begins in March, Chinese Calendar plus April Mushrooms (Deja vu Israelites in the Wilderness)! The Month of May is like Mango Month (so many Mangoes, uncountable, can even fill up multiple Sacks), Maize too, Whiteants, a few Grasshoppers plus other Fruits while Summer (June to August) gives you a Feel of what a balanced Equatorial Climate can be like. The dry Winds of July might bring dark Clouds but no Rain like Kokonyo (Sneak Preview) until August when light Showers start. However, heavier Rain falls in Autumn from September to November when Grasshoppers migrate (sometimes they fly in April too) and the Cycle repeats itself as the New Year approaches. Sometimes, Arua Lightning is so elaborate that it almost illustrates Matthew 24:27 but that's probably because Eastern DR Congo is the "Thunderstorm Capital of the World". Although hard to harvest, an average Lightning Strike or Thunderbolt can produce 1 Terawatt (TW) of Power, 16 of which powered the entire Planet in 2016. Arua is about 7 Hours from KLA City by Bus via (Kawempe to Luwero to Nakasongola to Kiryandongo to) Karuma and Pakwach Bridge, but 2 Hours 45 Minutes by Air from Entebbe International Airport. Small Planes fly to Arua's Idi Amin Airport every Daytime but Tuesday and Thursday seem to be the busiest. Meanwhile, during early Morning or Dusk, you might notice huge Jumbojets flying far up high over the Arua Zone either by hearing their Sonic Boom or seeing their white Jetsmoke Trail; playback, play, playback! Other Routes to the Capital of West Nile include Nakasongola to Masindi to Paraa Ferry Crossing to Pakwach Bridge; the Obongi Ferry Crossing from Adjumani to Odravu Subcounty to Wandi; Vurra Customs on the DR Congo Border; Oraba in Koboko and so forth. Forget Tobacco, Mairungi, Marijuana or Goro; you can watch Hills, Mountains, the Golf Course, Waterfalls, Rocks, Architecture, Forests, Rivers, Beaches, Parks, Festivals, Trade Shows, Parties, Birds, Butterflies, Porcupines, blue-tailed Geckos, Purple Snakes, red Monkeys and other Animals when you tour the Area, meet the Population, feel the Breeze/ Oxygen, sunbathe or taste the Honey and Food! 

Amazing, 
Refreshing, 
Unchained, 
African...

FROM RASTAFARIANISM TO CHRISTIANITY (THE DANGER OF THE “TRADITIONS OF MEN”)
FIRST CONVERSION:
As a young man brought up in a Christian home by a grandmother that was Anglican, a grandfather that was Seventh Day Adventist (he never went to church), and a father that was a Freemason or a Lodge-man, I was sent to a Catholic Church.
It was my grandmother’s belief that if I fellowshipped with “father dem”, meaning Roman Catholics, a lot of doors could be opened up for me in life. Funny enough when things got rough, like failing my first Common Entrance Exam, she took me to a “mother” (“balm yard” or “obeah woman”) to get a “bath”, to ensure that the curses of the neighbor, or my grandfather’s ex-girlfriends, could not prevent me from passing. Now to make matters more interesting, I did pass my exam the next time, and started to attend high school.
So here I am finishing high school with a religion of Christianity, with contradictions taught to me by my grandfather regarding the celebration of Christmas, Easter etc. (and I found out that he was right), plus influenced by my father who was the one making the money, but remembering that my present education could be as a result of a “balm yard”.
No wonder, that by the time I started my first job at the Ministry of Education, I had many questions, and was definitely in search of who GOD is. This led to my attraction to a vegetarian diet, which led me to the sect that made this diet most popular then in Jamaica, Rasta, of course, and to no surprise, “ganja”(marijuana).
Cont...

Page 2
Now this is the basic tenet of Rasta belief system: that Emperor Haile Sellasie I, who by the way is actually the 225th rebirth of Solomon, is to be seen as JESUS CHRIST returned, and therefore GOD. The misinterpretation of Revelation 19:16 which makes reference to the title “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” is the main part of scripture that is used to substantiate this belief.
Rasta faith was started back in the 1930s by Archibald Dunkley, Leonard Howell, Robert Hinds, and Joseph Nathaniel Hibbert. I knew and in fact visited Bro. Hibbert as he was called, on several occasions at his home on Chislom Avenue.
There I saw that he too had several people visiting him from all over the world to get the same kind of “balm yard” deliverance my granny introduced me to. He was not only very gifted in foretelling the future, but, he was also a Lodge man of the 7th Degree, and also the person responsible for bringing the Ethiopian Orthodox Church to Jamaica, which, by the way, is a Christian church!
What was now evident, is, the very same traditions that drove me into my search for GOD, is confronting me once again. Now I was been tutored by one of, if not, the most learned Rasta leader, Bro. Ascento Foxe, I have met with members of the royal family of Emperor Haile Sellassie I in person, going to meetings almost on a weekly basis to Jamaica House, attending meetings on the lawns of Kings House, all for a belief that was based on a simple misinterpretation.
To make matters worse, we were meeting with Ian Boyne, a senior theologian, and having dialogue with the Faith and Order Committee of The Jamaica Council of Churches, who, all in all, were guilty of serious flaws based on traditions also, flaws that could not even contend successfully with a mis-guided cult like the Rasta faith.
Cont…

Page 3
SECOND CONVERSION
The Rasta faith as equipped as it was with deep cultural knowledge and immense popularity had no solid foundations to support my quest for GOD. Religion on a whole, whether organized or behind a zinc fence in a “balm yard”, once it was based on the “traditions of men” had no real attraction to someone like me, so ridden with sin and mixed in a stew of so many experiences.
My trip to the USA was definitely my Damascus Road experience. As it was in a club/ restaurant here, the night before my 45th birthday, that an Italian gentleman came and started to talk to me about his cheating wife (as long as I could remember myself people have always been spilling their guts to me and sharing their personal information about their lives). The Italian suddenly reveals to me that he was about to go home to kill his wife, by slitting her throat with a brand new double-blade chrome knife, and then use a sawn-off shot gun, that was in his car outside, to blow his own brains out. It was at this moment that I, an unsaved man myself, started telling him about the LOVE OF GOD (definitely not Haile Selassie). The Italian started to cry profusely, in fact he was “baaaling”. Embarrassed by this grown man crying before me in this club atmosphere, I whispered, “Why are you crying”, in the hope to ease his pain that was so plain to see in his blood-shot eyes. He then answered by telling that he prayed to GOD this morning for a sign to prevent him from committing murder and suicide, and he did not know that the answer would come looking like me. In spite of the music, girls dancing, liquor flowing and “weed” smoking, a sudden rushing, powerful presence covered my body… every liquor every sensation of “weed”, left me immediately. I ministered to the Italian, and he gave me the double blade knife and said that we were now blood brothers, I then beckoned to my friend to leave as the club atmosphere now seemed out of place. I spent almost three days on my face before JESUS, who I now knew, was with me all my life, watching as I went from one corruption to the next, yet, waiting to pour HIS SPIRIT upon me. This was my first experience of the HOLY SPIRIT, I cried for days.
Cont…

Page 4
2 Corinthians 11:3-4
King James Version (KJV)
3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
Mark 7:7-9
King James Version (KJV)
7Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8For laying aside the commandment of GOD, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
WALKING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
The above mentioned scriptures are the defining moments and “Lamp to my feet”, in regards to my whole experience, and consequently my conversion. The HOLY GHOST broke tradition again by converting me in the least likely of places, and through the least likely of persons and circumstance.
By the way, Emperor Haile Selassie I, was a devout Christian before he died, and Bob Marley gave his life to JESUS just before his time expired also. This is not spoken of widely in the media or pews, even though this is public knowledge, simply because there is the desire to maintain tradition, for money.
Now, as my first paragraphs revealed Christians are also exposed to the same guilt of teaching traditions for doctrine.
Cont…

Page 5
My deep desire to know GOD caused my soul to pant after HIM, according to the Psalmist in Psalm 42:1. This is what led me through the power of the HOLY GHOST to separate tradition, from GOD’s Commandment. Shocking revelations regarding Christian traditions came as a consequence of the Berean attitude (Acts 17:11) , that the HOLY GHOST had placed upon me.
Realizing that it was through the door of traditions and customs that the enemy invaded GOD’s people, I began to examine religion on a whole. Remember I said ,that a Freemason was both responsible for the start of Rasta and a Christian denomination (EOC) in Jamaica? Remember I said my father was also a Freemason? Then, it would be natural that I took a look at this secret society.
Now, to begin with, no matter what you might be told, Lucifer is the supreme god of Freemasons as said in the book, Morals & Dogma by Albert Pike, the most celebrated Freemason. Yes the devil is their head. Secondly, Nimrod (Gen. 10:8-10) is a founder of Freemasonry (Encyclopedia of Freemasonry). Now with that been said, let us look at the first time man decided to take on his own tradition over GOD’s Commandment. That’s right, the garden in Eden, Eve, and as a consequence Adam, was seduced by the devil, and now produced “a seed” of the serpent , whose head would be “bruised” by the heel of our Messiah, JESUS CHRIST .
Cain was the first to commit murder (John 8:44), a tradition that is not of GOD. The second occurrence, took place in Genesis 6:4-5, when fallen angels left their first estate and had intercourse with the “daughters of men”, and produced great wickedness on Earth. This caused GOD to destroy man from off the face of the Earth, except Noah and his family, who “was perfect in his generation”, he was not corrupted with the seed of the serpent, but, as verse 4 shows, that these giants/ serpent seed came back again after the flood.
Cont…

Page 6
So, the architect of the Tower of Babel, Nimrod would not then be seen as the Seed of GOD, but plainly as the seed of the serpent. Notice also that the Scribes and the Pharisees that were in corruption were called by JESUS a “generation of vipers” (Matthew 3:7). Now back to my experience… with my father; the Jamaica Council of Churches (whose leaders, as I found out were either Freemasons or under the control of Freemasons; “balm yards”; Rasta and all other new age cults; ecumenical or inter-faith groups, I have personally seen where the seed of the serpent had actually crept into these groups, no matter the denomination.
I am therefore very careful not to look for GOD’s TRUTH in “any new light or way”, or to be encouraged to use “breath prayers” repetitively to get into a trance. I will speak openly of sin, and not call it some fancy name like “loyalty to worldly institutions”. Yet, these are the recommendations from the very popular Rick Warren, who stated, “The last thing many believers need today is to go to another Bible study. They already know far more than they are putting into practice”, while at the same time, only 76 pages later recommending the reading of the books written by himself. No matter what context these statements are taken in, they are dangerous to believers, but especially to the unsaved.
There is a common seed germinating through the spirit of Cain, fallen angels, Nimrod, giants like the one killed by David, and Og King of Bashan, Pharaoh and his magicians, Golden Calf worship, the tribe of Dan (responsible for the great idolatry in Israel, their sign by the way is a serpent [Genesis 49:17]), “the Queen of Heaven” Jeremiah 7:18 also used by the Roman Catholic regarding their “Mary”, False Apostles, Synagogue of Satan, the Seat of Satan, Jezebel, Nicolaitian, was also called Nimrod by the Greeks, a name meaning conqueror of the people (represented in modern times as Episcopal Polity), “the son of perdition” (name given to Judas and Satan) and finally that “great Dragon” Revelation12:9, it is the seed of the serpent!
Cont…

Page 7
My experience and conversion has caused me to highlight Ephesians 2:20, my foundation must have three elements, one line built on the Prophets, one line built on the Apostles, with JESUS CHRIST as the CHIEF CORNERSTONE.
One could argue that generations that have passed on before did not know all this detail, and they just accepted the gift of Salvation and were saved, and I would certainly agree. Notwithstanding, the devil has but a short time, and has stepped up his deception. He is appearing as an “angel of light”/ Lucifer, he has a religious look, religious traditions and religious words and symbols. We as believers must try every spirit, question every symbol we use, prove every tradition and hold every thought captive. If the foundation was off by a little here and a little there, you might be able to stand on it, but, through the process of time and this foundation begins to have walls, every builder knows, that the higher you get the leaner the building becomes, until it topples over. What was sufficient 40 years ago, will need a lot more to sustain us. That’s why we are encouraged to study to show ourselves approved; this is to withstand the wiles of the devil
Some traditions will produce results, but herein lies the danger, one can start a practice that sounds good, looks good, and might be even very popular for many generations, but it will not guarantee salvation. Rather one can become possessed with generations of demons and curses, spirits totally contrary to GOD.
Thank GOD for the HOLY SPIRIT who has led me unto HIS TRUTH, that even my mess can now become a message, as JESUS turns my water into wine.
(Excerpts shared on Facebook by Judah Lion, born on 16th January 1959)

RASTAFARIAN MOVEMENT is an African-based spiritual ideology that arose in the 1930s in Jamaica. It is sometimes described as a religion but is considered by many adherents to be a "Way of Life". Its adherents worship Haile Selassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia (ruled 1930–1974), some as Jesus in his Second Advent, or as GOD the Father. Members of the Rastafari way of life are known as Rastas, or The Rastafari. The way of life is sometimes referred to as "Rastafarianism". Reggae was born amidst poor blacks in Trenchtown, the main ghetto of Kingston, Jamaica, who listened to radio stations from the United States. Jamaican musicians, many of them Rastas, soon blended traditional Jamaican folk music and drumming with American R&B, and jazz into ska, that later developed into reggae under the influence of soul. Reggae is a music genre first developed in Jamaica in the late 1960s. While sometimes used in a broad sense to refer to most types of popular Jamaican dance music, the term reggae more properly denotes a particular music style that evolved out of the earlier genres ska and rocksteady...