Sunday, May 7, 2017

#GODisgreat...

#GODisgreat, first and foremost! HE created the entire Universe within 7 Days. Does GOD exist? Just because you cannot see Oxygen does not mean it does not exist! Noone has ever seen Gravity but Scientists yap about it and its Effects. Who told the Sun where to stand in the Morning? Who blessed the Eagle with supersharp Eyesight? Who told the Snail where to hide and gave the Elephant its humongous Weight? Who taught the Bee how to construct hexagonal Honey Pockets that maximise Space? It can only be The Almighty One! When Birds from Israel to Albania sing, they are probably telling us that: GODisgreat! Worship only oneGOD...

1. SUNDAY: And GOD said, "Let there be Light"; and there was Light (Christ Consciousness)...
2. MONDAY: Firmament in the midst of the Waters (Heaven)...
3. TUESDAY: Waters under the Heavens gathered together into one Place (Seas); Dry Land appears (Earth); Vegetables; Plants yielding Seeds; Fruit Trees bearing Fruit in which is their Seed...
4. WEDNESDAY: Sun, Moon and Stars...
5. THURSDAY: Swarms of living Creatures; Birds; Great Sea Monsters...
6. FRIDAY: Living Creatures on Earth; Cattle; Creeping Things and Beasts; Man [Adam & Eve]...
7. SATURDAY: GOD rested from all HIS Work...

The Case For Christ
I have never seen JESUS. Nevertheless, I would be a Fool to doubt HIS Existence since every Time I feel attacked by an Evil Force in my Dreamvisions and call HIS Name, I wake up feeling rescued. Everyone is looking for a Shortcut to Happyness plus Fulfillment and sometimes we ask for it from the Devil because he pretends to care. Only GOD can bless us beyond Measure if we are very patient; the Devil performs Quickfixes that are payable with Death. I was born Anglican but grew up with a Craving for Magic though I did not visit Witches; nevertheless sometimes I prayed to Lucifer for certain Abilities but not for Money nor Possessions, I beg the Almighty Creator to forgive me! I used to think Hell was at the Namugongo Shrines in KLA City. Then I joined a Catholic School Choir in S1 and felt so rotten inside by the End of the Year (because of the Anger and Lust from my Past) that I accepted JESUS into my Heart and quit the Choir. The following Year, I went into Auto-correct Mode, became a Cabbage to purge my Tongue
and Soul plus started reading the entire Bible in Pursuit of Holyness: I finished the New Testament quickly first and then embarked on committedly reading Genesis to Malachi for two Years just before Y2K [supposed Return of Christ]. The Bible prophesies that JESUS will return to defeat the Devil and Antichrist but only YHWH knows when. Satanists take that as a Joke but when it happens, I pray we are on the winning Side. All Pain (Sickness and Poverty) will cease. An "Ancestral Dragon of Pretended Holiness" was exorcised from me in 2000. Beginning from 2002, I also researched in the Muslim Quran and discovered that JESUS is superior and will be a Witness for or against us on the Day of Judgement. Forgive us, LORD! In my Life, I never fasted for GOD as long as one Month until Ramadan 2002 when I was approaching 19 Years old. The Year 2005 was the Last Time I remember praying directly to the Devil and also gave up on him but then saw him in KLA after finishing Campus. Why can't GOD just lock away Satan instead of letting us continuously go through Trials and Temptations? GOD may seem to take HIS own Time, but HE always answers Prayers even though they can unfortunately be delayed by Demons like the Prince of Persia and several others in the Space above us...

ENGELS
There are nine Choirs of Angels: 
1. Seraphim (Protection), 
2. Cherubim (Glory), 
3. Thrones (Justice and Authority), 
4. Dominions (Lordships), 
5. Powers (Warriors), 
6. Virtues (Strongholds), 
7. Principalities (Rulers), 
8. Archangels and 
9. Heavenly Angels (Guardians & Messengers)...